exPERts Seminar Series (eSS) is where team members and invited speakers present ideas, methods and researches that contribute to the development of exPERts.
Sessions, so far, were:
- 13/11/2015 – Marco Allegra, Roberto Falanga, Simone Tulumello (exPERts): Methodological and theoretical dimensions of exPERts;
- 10/05/2016 – João Pedro Nunes (Nova University of Lisbon): Historical dimensions of Portuguese housing policy; Sónia Alves (exPERts): Comparative perspectives on European housing policy;
- 31/05/2016 – David Varady (University of Cincinnati), Fátima Matos (University of Porto): Comparative housing, PER and HOPE VI;
- 24/10/2016 – Ana Ferreira (exPERts): The architects of/and the PER; Alessandro Colombo (exPERts): Action research in distressed urban areas;
- 21/11/2016 – António Brito Guterres (ISCTE-IUL): Rehousing and urban cultures in Lisbon metro; Caterina Di Giovanni (exPERts): Habita and the right to housing.
- 03/03/2017 – Nicolas Gharbi (DG-Regio, EC): European policies for urban areas.
- 09/03/2017 – Ana Rita Alves (University of Coimbra): The PER and (anti-)racism.